Garrett is a 29-year-old medical sales representative from Reno, NV.
Garrett has been a frontrunner from the start of the competition because his outdoorsy hobbies remind Becca of her beloved deceased father. Garrett also boasts a smile for days that Becca can't seem to get enough of.
Ever since receiving the First Impression Rose, Garrett has not had any trouble receiving roses on group dates. And according to a preview of the next The Bachelorette episode, some suitors will grow jealous of Becca's obvious feelings for Garrett.
Could Garrett be the man Becca has been searching for, or will another man steal her heart?
Until viewers can watch more of Becca and Garrett's love story unfold on ABC's The Bachelorette, let's learn more about this bachelor.
- Garrett claims his ex-wife was "very emotionally abusive" and their romance was "a roller coaster ride." She allegedly drove a wedge between himself with his family and friends.
- The bachelor won't be involved in drama with guys this season, as his goal on the show was to put Becca first.
- Garrett graduated from the University of Nevada with a degree in General Studies.
- The Bachelorette suitor dual minored in Health Science and Communications while in college.
- Garrett recently found himself at the center of controversy when screenshots were captured of his offensive Instagram "likes" of homophobic, racist and sexist material. Garrett has since issued an apology, insisting those "likes" do not reflect his true character.
- He enjoys being outdoors and participating in activities such as fly-fishing, hiking, golfing and snow-shoeing.
- Garrett appreciates a little adrenaline rush every now and then, as he enjoys jetskiing and skateboarding.