Eric is a 29-year-old personal trainer from Los Angeles, CA, and it seems like whenever Rachel is having a bad day, he gives her a hug and relaxes her. Rachel has said on the show that their conversations are always easy and natural.
Eric was the center of drama for a little bit after he questioned how genuine Rachel was in the dating process, but she admires his honesty and actually appreciates his candidness. Rachel clearly hates drama, but based on previews for the upcoming two-night event, Lee Garrett and Kenny Layne's tension will be highlighted.
Rachel told Eric that she'd have to keep an eye on him during her journey to find love due to red flags, but he continues to pleasantly surprise her. Fans are hoping Eric will receive that one-on-one date he needs soon because he's understandably growing antsy and impatient.
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Eric Bigger:
- Eric, originally from the tough streets of Baltimore, MD, graduated from Hampton University Magna Cum Laude.
- Eric obtained his Associate's degree from Howard Community College in 2008 and then a Bachelor's degree from Hampton University in Entrepreneurship years later.
- The Bachelorette contestant, who loves inspirational quotes, has written two books: Quotes To Shape Your Life and 100 Days of Wisdom.
- Eric comes from a big family, which includes an older sister Erica, a younger sister Lacey, and an adorable niece and nephew.
- If Eric could be someone else for just one day, he said he would choose Tony Robbins because he hosts amazing seminars and impacts the masses.
- The Bachelorette suitor's top three movies are Blue Chips, Bad Boys and Equalizer.
- Eric would love to go to New Orleans during Mardi Gras because he's never been there before. Rachel, having gone to New Orleans with Nick Viall on The Bachelor, would definitely be able to show him the ropes.
- Eric considers himself a motivational speaker, "difference maker," author, and "mentor coach." He is the CEO of EBiggsWay Training.