Elyse is a little older than the other bachelorettes, and so her intentions seem sincere because she's ready to get married, settle down and start a family soon afterwards.
Colton has been taken by Elyse's maturity, grace, confidence and sex appeal. The couple also enjoyed an incredibly fun one-on-one date at an amusement park in which they were joined by children.
Elyse and Colton seem smitten with each other when they are together, but many women still stand in the way of them potentially being together. Could Elyse be a perfect match for Colton, or will the twist and turns of the season get in their way of growing in love?
Until we can watch more of Elyse and Colton's dynamic unfold on The Bachelor, let's learn a little bit about this bachelorette right now.
- Elyse is originally from Soldotna, AK, and she works as a makeup artist.
- Elyse spent her childhood ice-skating and snowmobiling.
- The bachelorette eventually gravitated to a warmer climate and decided to relocate to Scottsdale, AZ, where she currently lives.
- Elyse enjoys hiking, reading and spending time with friends over good food and wine.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- The Bachelor host Chris Harrison has teased she's "older and wiser" than most of the women on the show and she "kind of becomes the mom of the group."
- Harrison says no one should underestimate Elyse this season.
- Elyse's favorite holiday is New Year's Eve because of the glitter, glam, and hope of new beginnings.
- The bachelorette has never been out of the country, but if she makes it further on Colton's The Bachelor season, that could change!
- She believes the easiest way to relate to someone is through laughter.
- Elyse's sister, Sarah, was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor when she was in her second pregnancy. Elyse said her sister put the baby first and brought the baby full-term, which sadly resulted in a hard battle and her eventual death.
Sarah's friends and loved ones started a charity in Sarah's name, Sarah's Closet, that provides gifts for newborns.