Demi has shown Colton both fun and serious sides to herself, but their chemistry and conversation appears to be lacking in comparison to some of The Bachelor star's relationships with other women, including Cassie Randolph and Caelynn Miller-Keyes.
However, Demi is going to continue fighting for what she wants!
Until we find out what happens next for this blonde beauty on her journey to find love with The Bachelor star, let's learn a little bit more about her right now.
- A proud country girl, Demi says her friends would describe her as bubbly, outgoing and sassy.
- The Bachelor bachelorette loves the outdoors and activities such as ATVing, fishing and skateboarding. She also enjoys watching WWE on television.
- Demi says she never had a serious relationship prior to meeting Colton.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Reality Steve spoiler blogger Steve Carbone says Demi is an aspiring actress and model.
- If Demi could have lunch with anyone, she says it would be Jon Snow (in character) from Game of Thrones.
- The Bachelor host Chris Harrison previously teased of Demi, "She is definitely one to watch... She is bold [and] one to keep an eye on."
- Demi was in Zeta Tau Alpha sorority when she attended Texas State University.
- One item on her bucket list is to be the first petite Victoria's Secret Angel -- with an entourage known as the "Demi Angels."
- Demi lives with her father and stepmother. She says her dad always maintained the proper environment for her growing up and so she's always lived with him.
- Demi's mother was serving a sentence in federal prison for embezzlement when she left home to appear on The Bachelor.
However, Demi's mom was due to be released from prison during The Bachelor's filming schedule, and Demi anticipated she would get to reunite with her mom and introduce her to Colton if she turned out to be one of Colton's Final 4 women.
- Demi proudly considers herself a "dime" or a perfect 10 because she has stated, "You can't spell DIME without DEMI."