David is a 25-year-old venture capitalist from Denver, CO, who will introduce himself to America when The Bachelorette's fourteenth season premieres on Monday, May 28 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
David will be one of only 28 guys competing for Becca's time, but he's going to have no problem standing out. In fact, David will be pretty hard to miss on Night 1.
Becca, however, is looking for a serious guy with whom to enter a serious relationship -- and hopefully a marriage someday. So we'll see whether David's antics will make Becca laugh and win him some points or send him packing.
What are we talking about here, exactly? Becca will meet David for the first time when he's wearing a chicken suit.
Until Bachelor Nation can find out what happens from there, let's learn more about this interesting bachelor.
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about David Ravitz:
- David graduated from the University of Georgia in 2014 with a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing.
- The Bachelorette host Chris Harrison has teased David is "a really interesting guy" who will be involved in an incident that will go down in The Bachelor history. (And it apparently doesn't end well for David).
- David's parents own Ravitz Family Markets, which operates six grocery stores in New Jersey.
- The bachelor considers himself a total mama's boy, but he's not ashamed of that!
- David enjoys skiing and snowboarding, attending football games, golfing, and hiking.