Courtney is one of 15 bachelorettes remaining on Season 23 as The Bachelor heads into its fourth episode on January 28.
Courtney has enjoyed a couple of group dates with Colton so far but she hasn't been able to enjoy some intimate one-on-one time. However, it's still early in The Bachelor season and all of that could change!
Until we can watch Courtney and Colton's romance blossom on ABC, let's learn more about this beautiful bachelorette right now.
Could she be a perfect match for the 26-year-old charity founder and former professional football player?
- Courtney was born in Wiesbaden, Germany, but she grew up in McDonough, Georgia.
- The bachelorette has four younger siblings.
- Courtney turned her passion for food and cooking into a successful catering business, crafting healthy meal plans for athletes.
- Her most embarrassing moment was tripping -- twice -- onstage at her graduation.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Courtney graduated from Kennesaw State University in 2017 with a Bachelor of Science in Public Health.
- The closest she's ever been to marriage is a Pinterest board titled "I do."
- Courtney is afraid of almost all reptiles.
- Courtney's biggest concern going into The Bachelor was the idea of potentially being judged for opening up and being vulnerable. However, she has since realized it's important to show who you are, demons and all.
- The bachelorette loves tacos, spicy chicken sandwiches, Ramen noodles, sushi, and a good McDonald's meal.