Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Colton Underwood:
- Colton was named after the Indianapolis Colts, which turned out to be fitting for this lifelong football player.
- The suitor grew up in Washington, IL. He graduated from Illinois State University in 2014 with a degree in Business Management.
- Colton and Tia briefly dated before Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s season of The Bachelor even aired, and Tia claims they only kissed and their relationship fell apart when both individuals discovered he had been cast on The Bachelorette.
However, both individuals ended the romance with respect and admiration for each other. They say timing was simply off.
- He played professional football for three teams -- Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, and the Philadelphia Eagles -- before an injury forced him to retire.
- Colton is a virgin. However, he's not necessarily waiting for marriage; he's just waiting for the right woman to come along and steal his heart.
- Colton had been ashamed of the fact he's never had sex and often lied to fellow professional athletes in the locker room to save face, but now, he considers his virginity to be a gift to give to someone special, and he's proud of his purity.