Christon, called Chris S. on the show, is a 31-year-old former Harlem Globetrotter from Los Angeles, CA, who will introduce himself to America when The Bachelorette's fourteenth season premieres with a two-hour episode on Monday, May 28 at 8PM ET/PT.
Becca has already announced that she found love with two men on the show and is currently engaged. So could Alex be one of Becca's Final 2 suitors? And could he be "the one?"
Christon will at least have his work cut out for him, as he will be competing against 27 other bachelors for the 28-year-old Minnesota publicist's time and affection.
Until Bachelor Nation finds out what happens between Christon and Becca on The Bachelorette, let's learn more about this handsome guy.
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Christon Staples:
- Christon says he puts God first, and he's also a big family man.
- Bored with his corporate job in Detroit, Christon sent an e-mail to the Harlem Globetrotters to see if they were looking for new talent. Before he knew it, he was flying around the world entertaining thousands with his acrobatic dunks.
- Christon is an actor! He appeared as Michael Diggs on Slamma Jamma in 2017.
- Green is his favorite color.
- Christon does some modeling on the side, and he has walked numerous runways for designers.
To read spoilers on Becca's 28 bachelors and who makes it to the end of her season, click here.