Christon, called Chris S. on the show, is a 31-year-old former Harlem Globetrotter from Los Angeles, CA, who will introduce himself to America when The Bachelorette's fourteenth season premieres with a two-hour episode on Monday, May 28 at 8PM ET/PT.
Becca has already announced that she found love with two men on the show and is currently engaged. So could Alex be one of Becca's Final 2 suitors? And could he be "the one?"
Christon will at least have his work cut out for him, as he will be competing against 27 other bachelors for the 28-year-old Minnesota publicist's time and affection.
Until Bachelor Nation finds out what happens between Christon and Becca on The Bachelorette, let's learn more about this handsome guy.
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Christon Staples:
- Christon says he puts God first, and he's also a big family man.
- Bored with his corporate job in Detroit, Christon sent an e-mail to the Harlem Globetrotters to see if they were looking for new talent. Before he knew it, he was flying around the world entertaining thousands with his acrobatic dunks.
- Christon is an actor! He appeared as Michael Diggs on Slamma Jamma in 2017.
- Green is his favorite color.
- Christon does some modeling on the side, and he has walked numerous runways for designers.