CBS reveals twelve 'Big Brother 14' houseguests, plus return for four former houseguests
By Reality TV World staff, 07/05/2012
CBS has revealed the identities of the twelve new houseguests -- including the brother of Survivor villain Russell Hantz -- competing on Big Brother's fourteenth season and announced the cast will also include the returns of "four of the most successful players of all-time."
However, unlike previous Big Brother seasons in which prior houseguests have returned, this season's returning houseguests will not be competing for the competition's $500,000 grand prize. Instead, the four houseguests will be playing "their own game" and competing "for their own separate prize," according to CBS.
The network is keeping the identities and number of four returning houseguests under wraps until Big Brother's new season, once again hosted by Julie Chen, premieres on Thursday, July 12 at 9PM ET/PT. In addition to the returnees' identities, the premiere will also reveal the details surrounding their mission inside the house.
After its July 12 debut, Big Brother will settle into its normal thrice-weekly broadcast schedule -- with Sunday night episodes airing at 8PM ET/PT beginning July 15 and Wednesday night episodes airing at 8PM ET/PT beginning July 18.
Similar to previous Big Brother seasons, the Thursday episodes will also serve as the fourteenth season's live eviction shows beginning with the July 19 broadcast.
Big Brother's twelve new fourteenth-season houseguests are:
- Jenn Arroyo, a 37-year-old musician from Brooklyn, NY
- Joe Arvin, a 41-year-old chef from Lexington, KY who is originally from Schererville, ID
- Frank Eudy, an unemployed 28-year-old from Marion, AK who currently resides in Naples, FL
- Jodi Rollins, a 42-year-old restaurant server from Englewood, CO who currently resides in Calipatria, CA
- Willie Hantz, a 34-year-old tankerman from Vinton, LA who currently resides in Dayton, TX
- Wil Heuser, a 24-year-old marketing consultant from Louisville, KY