Cassie is currently competing on Season 23 of The Bachelor, and as fans probably recall, she handed Colton a box of butterflies upon first meeting him to represent what she was feeling in the pit of her stomach on Night 1 of filming. She also taught the bachelor how to do some sign language.
Cassie later embarked on a sleepaway-camp group date with Colton after her team crushed a day of camp-inspired competitions such as Tug-Of-War.
Now, with The Bachelor's third episode airing on January 21, fans are looking forward to seeing Cassie and Colton's romance continue to blossom. Could she be a perfect match for the 26-year-old charity founder and former professional football player?
Until viewers get to know Cassie better on The Bachelor, let's learn a little bit more about this bachelorette right now.
- Cassie's 21-year-old sister Michelle Randolph is dating Gregg Sulkin, who was previously linked to actress Bella Thorne.
- A true native Californian, Cassie grew up at the beach and is an avid surfer.
- Cassie is currently a graduate student working to obtain a degree in speech pathology, and she hopes to one day open up a private practice to work with children.
- The bachelorette is an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher at an adult school.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Cassie graduated from Biola University in 2016 with a B.S. in Communication Sciences.
Biola University is one of America's most conservative private schools. Alcohol, drugs and sex are all off-limits at the evangelical Christian university, which was founded as Bible Institute of Los Angeles in 1908.
- Cassie owns two cats named Maverick and Goose.
- Cassie previously starred on an online reality series called Young Once, which followed an eclectic group of college students at Biola University.
Season 1 included Cassie's romance with her then-boyfriend, Caelan Tiongson, and the challenges they encountered while looking to define the next phase of their relationship.
Cassie will also appear on Season 2 -- along with her younger sister Michelle -- when it premieres in February 2019 online.
- Chris Harrison has teased she's "got the brains" and is "a very outdoorsy girl." Chris suggested because she's sweet and low key, there's a possibility she could get "lost in the fray" this season.