Cassie handed Colton a box of butterflies upon first meeting him to represent what she was feeling in the pit of her stomach on Night 1 of filming.
Cassie didn't receive the First Impression Rose, but she did walk away with a rose at the season's first Rose Ceremony.
Now, with The Bachelor's second episode airing on January 14, fans are exciting to see what's in store for this bachelorette and her romance with Colton, a 26-year-old charity founder and former professional football player.
Cassie taught Colton some words and phrases in sign language, including "rose," but will they actually fall in love? And could Cassie be the girl to receive Colton's final rose?
Until viewers get to know Cassie better on The Bachelor, let's learn a little bit more about this bachelorette right now.
- Cassie's 21-year-old sister Michelle is reportedly dating actor Gregg Sulkin, who was previously linked to actress Bella Thorne.
- A true native Californian, Cassie grew up at the beach and is an avid surfer.
- Cassie is currently a graduate student working to obtain a degree in speech pathology, and she hopes to one day open up a private practice to work with children.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- The bachelorette is an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher at an adult school.
- Cassie graduated from Biola University in 2016 with a B.S. in Communication Sciences.
Biola University is one of America's most conservative private schools. Alcohol, drugs and sex are all off-limits at the evangelical Christian university, which was founded as Bible Institute of Los Angeles in 1908.
- Cassie owns two cats named Maverick and Goose.
- Chris Harrison has teased she's "got the brains" and is "a very outdoorsy girl."
Chris suggested because she's sweet and low key, there's a possibility she could get "lost in the fray" this season.