Cassie didn't receive much screen time on The Bachelor before her one-on-one date with Colton in Thailand, but once viewers saw the pair connect on their date, there was no question Cassie became a frontrunner.
Cassie and The Bachelorstar appeared to kiss their entire date, and he even welcomed her into the bed of his hotel room.
In a deleted scene released by ABC, Colton later gave Cassie a shell he found on the beach when the group had traveled to Vietnam. Cassie is the only bachelorette The Bachelorviewers have seen Colton give a sweet and thoughtful gift to.
Things are just starting to heat up for these two! Could Cassie be a perfect match for the 26-year-old charity founder and former professional football player?
Until we find out, let's learn a little bit more about Cassie right now.
- A true native Californian, Cassie grew up at the beach and is an avid surfer.
- Cassie is not a speech pathologist as ABC has presented her to be. She is currently a graduate student at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and working to obtain a masters degree in speech pathology, which she expects to achieve in 2021.
"It was encouraged I leave off the word assistant for lack of confusion, but I do realize how much one word can mean. Sometimes in the moment, its easy to underestimate the impact of seemingly small details. The LAST thing I want to do is minimize the work it takes to earn the title of a full fledged SLP or misrepresent myself," she wrote on Instagram after The Bachelor's premiere in January.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Cassie currently works as a speech-language pathology assistant (SLPA). She is an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher at an adult school.
- Cassie graduated from Biola University in 2016 with a B.S. in Communication Sciences.
Biola University is one of America's most conservative private schools. Alcohol, drugs and sex are all off-limits at the evangelical Christian university, which was founded as Bible Institute of Los Angeles in 1908.
- Cassie owns two cats named Maverick and Goose.
- Cassie previously starred on an online reality series called Young Once, which followed an eclectic group of college students at Biola University.
The first season included Cassie's college romance with her then-boyfriend, Caelan Tiongson, and the challenges they encountered while looking to define the next phase of their relationship.
- Cassie and Caelan began dating in December 2013, and they broke up before Cassie shortly graduated in 2016, according to The Bachelor bachelorette.
While the pair considered getting back together in Spring 2018, they never did. However, Cassie and Caelan reunited in Summer 2018 to film scenes for Season 2 of Young Once, which debuted earlier this month.
- The most outrageous thing Cassie has ever done is go skydiving.
- The Bachelorhost Chris Harrison has teased she's "got the brains" and is "a very outdoorsy girl." Chris suggested because she's sweet and low key, there's a possibility she could get "lost in the fray" this season.
- Cassie hopes to one day open up a private practice to work with children.
- Cassie is all about writing lists. She makes to-do lists on her phone every day and even wrote a giant list of fun facts about herself one time.
Since she entered The Bachelor mansion without her phone, she posted hand-written lists all over her bedroom wall.