Cassie waited a long time to receive a one-on-one date with Colton, but she finally did in Thailand, and the pair enjoyed a day of boating before getting cozy on a private island.
Cassie and The Bachelorstar both gushed about having undeniable chemistry with each other, and that quickly became apparent to viewers when they couldn't stop kissing each other on their date.
At one point, Colton even invited Cassie to snuggle in the bed of his hotel room, where they continued to make out.
Cassie insisted on Instagram there's more to their relationship that just a physical connection, but The Bachelorviewers are waiting to see these two dive into some serious conversation and ask each other some tough questions.
In the meantime, things are just heating up for these two! Could Cassie be a perfect match for the 26-year-old charity founder and former professional football player?
Until we find out, let's learn a little bit more about Cassie right now.
- Cassie graduated from Biola University in 2016 with a B.S. in Communication Sciences.
Biola University is one of America's most conservative private schools. Alcohol, drugs and sex are all off-limits at the evangelical Christian university, which was founded as Bible Institute of Los Angeles in 1908.
- Cassie owns two cats named Maverick and Goose.
- Cassie previously starred on an online reality series called Young Once, which followed an eclectic group of college students at Biola University.
The first season included Cassie's college romance with her then-boyfriend, Caelan Tiongson, and the challenges they encountered while looking to define the next phase of their relationship.
- Cassie and Caelan appeared to begin dating in December 2013, and they broke up before Cassie shortly graduated in 2016.
While the pair considered getting back together in Spring 2018, they never did. However, Cassie and Caelan reunited in Summer 2018 to film scenes for Season 2 of Young Once, which debuted earlier this month.
- The most outrageous thing Cassie has ever done is go skydiving.
- The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison has teased she's "got the brains" and is "a very outdoorsy girl." Chris suggested because she's sweet and low key, there's a possibility she could get "lost in the fray" this season.
- Cassie hopes to one day open up a private practice to work with children.