Cassie hasn't received a one-on-one date with Colton yet, but The Bachelor star may be waiting for the perfect time to share a romantic outing with her. Until then, the couple has made a habit of stealing intimate alone time and kisses on group dates.
"I feel Cassie and I have an undeniable connection. She makes me so comfortable and really just allows me to be myself. I really do feel like I've known Cassie much longer than I have," Colton told the cameras in the latest episode.
Now, with The Bachelor's fifth episode airing on February 4, viewers are looking forward to watching Cassie and Colton's love story blossom.
Could she be a perfect match for the 26-year-old charity founder and former professional football player?
Until viewers get to see more of Cassie on The Bachelor, let's learn a little more about the bachelorette right now.
- A true native Californian, Cassie grew up at the beach and is an avid surfer.
- Cassie is not a speech pathologist as ABC she introduced herself on The Bachelor. She is currently a graduate student working to obtain a degree in speech pathology, which she will achieve in 2021.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Cassie currently works as a speech-language pathology assistant. She is an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher at an adult school.
- The bachelorette's sister Michelle Randolph is dating Gregg Sulkin, who was previously linked to actress Bella Thorne.
- Cassie graduated from Biola University in 2016 with a B.S. in Communication Sciences.
Biola University is one of America's most conservative private schools. Alcohol, drugs and sex are all off-limits at the evangelical Christian university, which was founded as Bible Institute of Los Angeles in 1908.
- Cassie owns two cats named Maverick and Goose.
- Cassie previously starred on an online reality series called Young Once, which followed an eclectic group of college students at Biola University.
Season 1 included Cassie's romance with her then-boyfriend, Caelan Tiongson, and the challenges they encountered while looking to define the next phase of their relationship.
Cassie will also appear on Season 2 -- along with her sister Michelle -- when it premieres in February 2019 online.
- The most outrageous thing Cassie has ever done is go skydiving.
- The Bachelor host Chris Harrison has teased she's "got the brains" and is "a very outdoorsy girl." Chris suggested because she's sweet and low key, there's a possibility she could get "lost in the fray" this season.
- Cassie hopes to one day open up a private practice to work with children.