Brett first competed for Andi Dorfman's heart on the tenth season of The Bachelorette in 2014 but was eliminated very early on, during Episode 3.
Something Bachelor Nation may remember about Brett is he showed up on Night 1 of filming and greeted Dorfman out of the limo with a giant floor lamp. (Yes, I'm serious). He brought a lamp with him from his hotel room.
However, the bachelor is a good-looking fellow and clearly has a sense of humor. Maybe he'll be able to charm some of the women in Paradise. Curious to learn more about the suitor?
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about the mysterious Brett Melnick:
- Brett is from Warminster, PA but currently resides in Santa Monica, CA
- There is a Twitter just for his impressive mullet.
- The mullet probably makes more sense if you know he works as a hairstylist at the Jolie Salon & Day Spa in Pennsylvania.
- Brett went to William Tennent High School.
- The bachelor blogged about fashion for quite some time but it's no longer active
- He works as a model on the side, sporting looks such as bright pink pants or cargo pants.
- Brett earned his cosmetology license from Paul Mitchell Academy.
- The suitor is certified to perform Brazilian blowouts, keratin complex and hair extensions.
RELATED LINK: 'THE BACHELOR' FRANCHISE COUPLES NOW