Rockstar is a 34-year-old stay-at-home mom from Columbia, MD.
Rockstar started off the game on a high note, making friends and joining a solid alliance, but her attitude and behavior broke down once Brett Robinson made up a lie about her that she was trying to betray her Big Brotherallies.
Now, Rockstar is out for blood. She bangs pots and pans in Brett's face constantly and has emotional breakdowns. Can Angie keep it together in order to stay in the Big Brotherhouse or will she become a target?
As long as Rockstar's friends continue to have her back, she could come out of the Big Brotherdrama ahead. Until viewers find out what happens next, let's learn more about this houseguest with a unique look.
- She enjoys reading, writing, and dancing under the moonlight around a fire to fierce drum beats.
- Angie will only work at a place where music is played because she lives for music, so she really hopes there will be some tunes in the Big Brother house.
- Her favorite Big Brother players of all time are Joey Van Pelt from Season 16 because he was super cute and had the idea of female empowerment as well as Frankie Grande from Season 16 because's he's colorful, fun, everywhere in everyone's business, and he always had glitter.
- When asked to describe herself in three words, Angie would choose eclectic, entertaining, and magical.
- Angie previously worked for a traveling petting zoo and performed with the animals.