Alexis is a 23-year-old aspiring dolphin trainer from Secaucus, NJ. The 5'6" brunette beauty memorably showed up in a dolphin costume on the first night, rocked a pregnant belly for a bridal photo shoot and celebrated the birthday of her breast implants with cupcakes.
It's probably safe to say there will never be another contestant like Alexis on the show. She has quirky obsessions and strange fears, and she may be funny enough to keep Nick wildly entertained at all times.
But does Alexis possess all the qualities Nick is looking for in a future wife? Will she end up being "the one" he has been searching for?
Below is a list of eight facts Reality TV World has compiled about Alexis Waters:
- Alexis is most afraid of E.T. the alien and the actor Nicolas Cage.
- Her most embarrassing moment ever was an ex-boyfriend telling her that she had a mustache at a Giants game.
- Independent? Check. The most outrageous thing she's ever done is move to Miami, FL, alone.
- Alexis would choose to be the Little Mermaid if she could be any fictional character. (We're guessing because she could swim with dolphins)?
- The five things she can't live without are her family, dog, best friend, fake eyelashes and teeth whitening strips.
- The bachelorette has two tattoos: One of an Aries symbol on her wrist and one that reads "smile with the rising sun" on her left hip.
- Alexis has three beautiful nieces -- her sister Nikki's girls Liviana, Capriana Charlee, and Aria Isabelle.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- She graduated from Montclair State University in New Jersey.