TV Land reveals 'High School Reunion' second-season cast identities
By Christopher Rocchio, 02/16/2009
TV Land has revealed the identities of the 19 Chandler High School Class of 1988 students participating in the second season of its High School Reunion revival, which will premiere Wednesday, February 18 at 10PM ET/PT.
Each High School Reunion episode will follow the alumni of Chandler High School -- located in the suburbs of Phoenix, AZ -- as they gather in Kauai, HI for their 20-year reunion to "rekindle old relationships, reveal long-held secrets and resolve deep-seated issues," according to TV Land.
The 19 classmates from Chandler High School's Class of 1988 participating in High School Reunion are:
- Andrew, "The Band Geek" who finally has the courage to confess his true feelings to "The Snob" that ignored him in high school.
- Chad, "The Cowboy" moved away right after high school and can't wait to reconnect with close friends and make some new ones.
- Dennis, "The Troublemaker" who hasn't grown up much since high school.
- Heather, "The Preacher's Daughter" who is finally ready to shed her pristine past and show off her wild side.
- Jenny, "The Cheerleader" who inexplicably left in junior year and is ready to reveal why.
- Jessica, "The Ugly Duckling" who went unnoticed all through high school and returns to the reunion a Playboy model seeking the attention she has always desired.
- Kara, "The Homecoming Queen" who married and divorced her high school sweetheart -- "The Jock" -- and returns as popular as ever.
- Liz, "The Wannabe" who has a bone to pick with "The Cheerleader" for making her high school years a living nightmare.
- Lynnette, "The Snob" who confronts her former best friend -- "The Preacher's Daughter" -- for abruptly ending their friendship over religious differences.
- Manny, "The Player" who is still embracing his bachelorhood and can't seem to quit his obnoxious prankster ways.
- Maricela, "The Outcast" who is forced to confront her lack of trust in men when she finally makes a love connection.
- Octavia, "The Flirt" who was voted "biggest party animal" by her class and has come to settle the score with "The Goody-Goody" over who was more spirited.
- Renee, "The Goody-Goody" who wants to prove to the "bad boys" that she isn't so square.
- Scott H., "The Loner" who never dated and wants his chance to finally go to the prom.
- Scott S., "The Class Clown" who was known as the life of the party and the jokester and wants to show everyone that he has grown up.
- Scott W., "The Skate Punk" who hung out with the stoners and partiers is now a ladies man involved in a love triangle that could tear friendships apart.
- Shalonda, "The Pregnant Girl" who regrets missing out on graduation and attending the prom.
- Tom, "The Jock" who married and divorced "The Homecoming Queen" and realizes he may have made a mistake when jealousy rears its ugly head.
- Tyrone, "The All-Star" who saw his professional football dreams dashed when he was in a terrible car accident.
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.