High School Reunion 5 News
Considering Mike Fleiss' reality resume, his claims that the second season of TV Land's High School Reunion reality series will feature one of the weirdest and most-bizarre secrets he's ever seen revealed should probably not be taken lightly.
TV Land has revealed the identities of the 19 Chandler High School Class of 1988 students participating in the second season of its High School Reunion revival, which will premiere Wednesday, February 18 at 10PM ET/PT.
TV Land has announced it's begun production on the second season of its High School Reunion revival.
TV Land has announced it has renewed its High School Reunion revival for a second season, which is currently scheduled to debut in early 2009.
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- Bravo announces 'The Real Housewives of New York City's seventh-season cast, Bethenny Frankel confirms return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Denzel Wells
- 'The Amazing Race' Racers Misti Raman and husband Jim Raman survive non-elimination leg
- Joanne Borgella, former 'American Idol' contestant, dead at age 32 from cancer
- Bruce Jenner reportedly dating Kris Jenner's best friend Ronda Kamihira
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo talk (Part 2)
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Mike Murburg and Gina Haddon falls below the red line