High School Reunion 5 News
Considering Mike Fleiss' reality resume, his claims that the second season of TV Land's High School Reunion reality series will feature one of the weirdest and most-bizarre secrets he's ever seen revealed should probably not be taken lightly.
TV Land has revealed the identities of the 19 Chandler High School Class of 1988 students participating in the second season of its High School Reunion revival, which will premiere Wednesday, February 18 at 10PM ET/PT.
TV Land has announced it's begun production on the second season of its High School Reunion revival.
TV Land has announced it has renewed its High School Reunion revival for a second season, which is currently scheduled to debut in early 2009.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian