Maloof is the wife of former Dr. 90210 plastic surgeon Dr. Paul Nassif and her family owns everything from the NBA's Sacramento Kings franchise to Las Vegas' Palms hotel and casino. The couple has three young sons.
Grammer, a former Playboy model, is the estranged wife of former Cheers and Frasier star Kelsey Grammer. She filed for divorce from her husband in July, citing irreconcilable differences. They were married for 13 years and have two children together.
Kim and Kyle Richards are the sisters of Kathy Hilton, the mother of socialite and reality star Paris Hilton. Both sisters -- who like Kathy, are heirs to the Hilton family fortune -- are former child actresses. Kim, the older sister, is currently single and has four children, the youngest of whom is 15. Kyle is married to Mauricio Umansky, a high-end realtor, and has four daughters, the youngest of whom is only 2.
Vanderpump is the owner of Villa Blanca, a Beverly Hills restaurant, and Sur, a West Hollywood restaurant. Born and raised in London, she has only lived in the United States for five years. She has been married to Ken Todd for almost 29 years and they have two grown children.
Armstrong is an Oklahoma native who moved to Beverly Hills seven years ago and operates her own technology consulting firm. She is married to venture capitalist Russell Armstrong and they have a 4-year-old daughter named Kennedy
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is being produced by Evolution Media -- the same production company behind the franchise's Orange County installment -- with Douglas Ross, Greg Stewart, Kathleen French, Dave Rupel and Alex Baskin serving as executive producers.
Below are Bravo's full bios of the women:
- Adrienne Maloof - A savvy "no-nonsense" businesswoman, Adrienne Maloof is an Albuquerque, New Mexico native who moved to the palm tree-lined streets of Beverly Hills 15 years ago. Adrienne, her mother and four brothers comprise the Maloof Family dynasty whose multi-faceted sports and entertainment enterprise includes the Sacramento Kings, Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Sweeping Palms Entertainment (film, television & music) and Maloof Money Cup, the world's largest skateboard competition. Adrienne is also involved in several charitable organizations within her community including the School On Wheels program, the Good News Foundation, and the Camp Kindness program with the Sacramento ASPCA. While business certainly plays an extremely important role in Adrienne's life, her true passion is family. Married to prominent Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Paul Nassif, she is a mom through and through, raising her three young sons, Gavin (7) and twins Christian and Colin (4).
- Camille Grammer - Camille is a multi-talented model, actress, dancer, and advocate, who calls Beverly Hills her home. Grammer began her career as a dancer on Club MTV. She was married to sitcom star and icon, Kelsey Grammer, for 13 years. Together, they have a daughter, Mason, and a son, Jude. Camille and Kelsey own a production company, Grammnet Inc., which produces the shows "Medium," "Girlfriends" and "The Game." She has appeared on both the big and small screens. Most notably, in the Halloween episode of Frasier, in Betty Thomas' "Private Parts," and Woody Allen's "Deconstructing Harry." She has also appeared as a dancer in several music videos. Grammer was featured in the HDTV video dream sequence in David Niles' Broadway show "Dreamtime" at The Ed Sullivan Theater. Her hobbies include dancing, skiing, paddle boarding, tennis, hiking, and collecting rare first edition books, such as Pride and Prejudice, Works of Byron 1833, The Sound and the Fury, and the works of William Faulker and Roald Dahl.
- Kim Richards - Kim Richards is a former child actress who is best known as the "Disney Girl," starring in such films as " "Escape To Witch Mountain", and "No Deposit, No Return." She also appeared in various television series including "Nanny and The Professor," "James at 15," "Hello Larry," "Different Strokes," "CHiPS" and "Magnum PI." After co-starring in the feature film "Tuff Turf" with James Spader and Robert Downey Jr., Kim decided to go into early retirement and devote her time to raising a family. Kim has four children Brooke (24), Whitney (20), Chad (19), and Kimberly (15). Kim, who is currently single, is the older sister to fellow Housewife, Kyle Richards and Aunt to Paris and Nicky Hilton. She is currently working on various business endeavors including a jewelry and water bottle line that donates proceeds to charity. Kim loves the Beverly Hills lifestyle and says, "you can take the girl out of Beverly Hills but you can't take the Beverly Hills out of the girl."
- Kyle Richards - This sassy California native was born in Hollywood, California into an acting family. She landed her first role at the age four in Disney's "Escape to Witch Mountain," where she played the younger version of her sister, child actress and fellow Housewife Kim Richards. Her other sister is Kathy Hilton, mother to Nicky and Paris Hilton. Kyle's TV credits include "Little House on The Prairie," "Carter Country," "Down To Earth," and most recently "E.R." Film credits include "Halloween," and "The Watcher in the Woods." Kyle is an avid cancer advocate and recently completed a 68 -mile bike marathon to raise money to help fight the disease. Kyle is married to the love of her life Mauricio Umansky, a high-end realtor with Hilton & Hyland Realty. Her greatest passion is being a mother to her four daughters Farrah (21), Alexia (14), Sophia (10) and Portia (2). Kyle believes "If you obey all the rules, you'll miss all the fun."
- Lisa Vanderpump - This charming and witty Brit has only been in the U.S. for five years but has already made her mark in Beverly Hills. Lisa Vanderpump was born and raised in London but lived in Monte Carlo and the South of France before moving to California. Married to her husband Ken Todd for almost twenty-nine years, the couple has two children Pandora (24) and Max (18), plus their four dogs that they also consider their babies. While in Europe Lisa designed various homes, yachts and all of twenty six bars and restaurants that the couple owned in London. And Lisa hasn't slowed down now that she is in the states. She currently owns two restaurants that she created, Villa Blanca a celebrity hangout, which has been described as "the sexiest restaurant " in Beverly Hills and Sur in West Hollywood. Design is her passion, but she also writes a page each month for Beverly Hills Lifestyle magazine and she has a skin care line, "Epione." Lisa says Beverly Hills is "an oasis in Los Angeles" and loves the glamorous lifestyle this "fantasyland" enables. Additionally, she is candid about the fact that she spends every night in bed with a gigolo, also known as her pint-sized pup Giggy.
- Taylor Armstrong - Taylor Armstrong is a stunning Oklahoman native who moved to Beverly Hills seven years ago. She is married to venture capitalist Russell Armstrong and together, they have one four-year-old daughter named Kennedy. This Midwestern girl knows how powerful men in Beverly Hills work, so she makes sure that she is always looking her best because she knows that something younger and prettier can always come along and catch her husbands' eye. Taylor is not just a beauty; she has brains too and is passionate about both her business and philanthropic work. She founded her own SAP firm, eImplement Inc. and also volunteers for the 1736 Family Crisis Center. Taylor enjoys the chic lifestyle Beverly Hills has to offer but doesn't elude to the fact that "beautiful women are a dime a dozen." Even though she has adapted well to the luxurious lifestyle Beverly Hills offers, she has the "work hard, play hard" attitude that has enabled her to maintain her own identity.
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.