The CW reveals 'Top Model's twelfth-season cast, to debut Feb. 25
By Christopher Rocchio, 01/28/2009
The CW has revealed the identities of the 13 contestants who will be walking the runway on America's Next Top Model's twelfth season, which will premiere Wednesday, February 25 at 8PM ET/PT.
Unlike the show's tenth and eleventh installments -- which each featured a franchise record-tying 14 girls -- the twelfth season will include only 13 contestants.
Top Model creator Tyra Banks; former supermodel and Dancing with the Stars celebrity participant Paulina Porizkova; runway expert J. "Miss J" Alexander; and photographer Nigel Barker will all reprise their role on the show's judging panel.
In addition, Top Model's twelfth season will feature additional special guest judges and the return of Jay Manuel as photo shoot director.
Top Model's twelfth-season winner will receive the same grand prize package that was first introduced during the show's Fall 2006 seventh season -- a management deal with Elite Model Management; a $100,000 contract with cosmetics company CoverGirl; and a cover story and six-page fashion spread in an issue of Seventeen magazine.
The CW will also air weekly encore broadcasts of Top Model twelfth-season episodes in the Fridays at 9PM ET/PT timeslot beginning February 27.
Top Model's 13 twelfth-season contestants are:
- Allison, a 20-year-old artist from New Orleans, LA
- Aminat, a 21-year-old student from Union, NJ
- Celia, a 25-year-old designer in fashion sales from Cynthiana, KY
- Fo, a 19-year-old student from Albuquerque, NM
- Isabella, a 19-year-old aspiring model from Barboursville, VA
- Jessica, an 18-year-old student from Bradenton, FL
- Kortnie, a 24-year-old non-profit organizer from Houston, TX
- London, an 18-year-old student from Arlington, TX
- Natalie, a 19-year-old student from Palos Verdes, CA
- Nijah, an 18-year-old aspiring model from Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Sandra, a 19-year-old student from Rockville, MD
- Tahlia, an 18-year-old student from Phoenix, AZ
- Teyona, a 20-year-old loss prevention representative from Woodstown, NJ
(Photo credit The CW)
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.