Steven Tyler rep: Food poisoning responsible for shower fall injuries
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 10/26/2011
Steven Tyler's manager says food poisoning was responsible for therecent fall in which the American Idol judge lost two teeth and suffered cuts on his face.
"Steven Tyler suffered minor injuries as a result of food poisoning," Eric Sherman told People. "He was taken to the hospital where he was treated and released."
According to a Reuters report, the 63-year-old Aerosmith lead singer took a spill in the bathroom of a hotel room in Asuncion, Paraguay on Tuesday and was taken to a local medical center for treatment. He reportedly received stitches and emergency dental work to repair his facial injuries over a four-hour hospital stay and was forced to reschedule his band's Tuesday night show for Wednesday night.
"Steven would like to sincerely apologize to his fans in Paraguay for the inconvenience and hopes to see them all [Wednesday] night," Sherman added.
(Photo credit Fox)
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.