American Idol 10 News
Former 'American Idol' finalist Paul McDonald and wife Nikki Reed announce divorce, but plan to continue professional relationshipMarch 31, 2014
Former American Idol finalist Paul McDonald and wife Nikki Reed have split after two-and-a-half years of marriage.
Jennifer Lopez will apparently offer her expertise to talent hopefuls on American Idol once again.
Scotty McCreery is getting closer to his fans, literally.
Scotty McCreery is now a graduate.
"American Idol" Season 10 finalist Stefano Langone has signed a deal with Hollywood Records, the label announced Thursday.
Paula Abdul is officially back on the market.
Steven Tyler's publicist confirmed Monday the rocker and "American Idol" judge is engaged to his longtime girlfriend Erin Brady.
"American Idol" contestant James Durbin said he married longtime girlfriend Heidi Lowe on New Year's Eve in rural California.
Steven Tyler has reportedly "put a ring on it" and ready to get married for the third time.
Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald have extended their marriage into a professional relationship.
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows