Rachel is a 31-year-old attorney from Dallas, TX. The 5'4" brunette beauty received Nick's First Impression Rose and, after a lengthy wait, enjoyed New Orleans with the Bachelor on a fun and flirty one-on-one date.
Nick and Rachel's chemistry is apparent, but he hopes the stress of the competition isn't going to bring down her confidence and impact her ability to be vulnerable. Rachel, who admitted she's close to falling in love, dazzles Nick with her intelligence and they always seem to have great conversation, so maybe she's "the one" he has been searching for all this time.
Below is a list of nine facts Reality TV World has compiled about Rachel Lindsay:
- Rachel earned her Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, Sport Management from The University of Texas at Austin in 2007.
- Rachel isn't ashamed to say she loves listening to 90s country music and Justin Bieber.
- If she could be someone else for just one day, that person would be Michelle Obama.
- Rachel got her law degree from Marquette University Law School in 2011.
- The bachelorette has a serious fear of animals that fly, like birds and grasshoppers.
- Rachel is most afraid of missing out on her chance at finding love.
- Her favorite artist is Jean-Michel Basquiat. She called him "so mysterious" and feels the world missed out on amazing art due to his death at a young age.
- The bachelorette is a true Dallas Cowboys football fan through the good and the bad.
- Rachel currently works as an attorney at Cooper and Scully, P.C.