As a returning player, Paul, a 24-year-old clothing designer from Tarzana, CA, knows the game of Big Brother well, and he uses that to his advantage when advising his fellow houseguests on moves they should make. Players also trust him because of his BB knowledge and great social skills.
Paul seems to be in everyone's ear while flying under the radar and keeping a target on his back. However, Josh Martinez is currently Head of Household and he wants to follow through with a plan Paul doesn't agree with.
Paul and his allies want Jessica Graf out of the house, but with Mark Jansen and Elena Davies also on the chopping block, Josh wants to get rid of Elena first because he worries she's a manipulative and persuasive liar. Will Josh succumb to the house's demands or will Paul realize he doesn't control everyone, such as Josh and his close pal Christmas Abbott?
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Paul Abrahamian:
- Paul has a wide range of tattoos, including ones that read, "LIVE FAST, NEVER DIE," and "ROCK N ROLL FOREVER."
- Paul, known for constantly yelling "Friendship," was the youngest person on Big Brother's 18th season, as he was only 23 at the time.
- Dogs are everything to him, and he hated leaving his babies behind to appear on Big Brother. He has no issue with kissing a random's person dog on the street.
- Paul owns a clothing brand called Dead Skull Apparel, which includes clothes for both men and women.
- The houseguest is a spontaneous thrill-seeker. He enjoys crowd surfing, traveling, hiking and sightseeing.
- Paul is in a new band called Strangefaces and they just released their first music video in June for the song "California Poison."
- Paul finished his education at Pepperdine University. As a teen, he said he wanted to go to law school, but after interning for Parliament, the Los Angeles Superior Courthouse and a few attorneys, he began to realize he could never be trapped in a routine, office setting.
- The Big Brother houseguest once cheated death by walking out of a car accident scratch-free when he had totaled the vehicle.