Elena is a 26-year-old radio personality from Fort Worth, TX, who currently resides in Dallas, TX, and she's really starting to make a name for herself in the Big Brother house.
The blonde beauty is currently on the chopping block with her on-again, off-again showmance partner Mark Jansen as well as Jessica Graf. While Elena feels Jessica and Mark are bigger targets, she does fear in the back of her mind people might come after her. And she's right.
The latest Head of Household, Josh Martinez, wants Elena gone because he believes she's a manipulative and persuasive liar. The majority of the house, however, wants to get rid of Jessica because she -- along with her boyfriend Cody Nickson -- have been enemies for weeks. Elena has a big personality and she's feisty, but those traits may be hurting her game right now.
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Elena Davies:
- While Elena is single, she initially didn't want to get involved in a showmance on Big Brother because she thought her experience would be similar to her terrible and unlucky dating life back home.
- Elena believes she is equal parts charming and abrasive, and that she only offends people if they are easily offended. She also considers herself funny, expensive and needy.
- Her favorite Big Brother houseguest of all time is James Huling from Season 17 and Season 18 because she says he made the game fun.
- Elena enjoys spending time with her adorable dog, watching TV, experimenting with makeup, napping, dancing, tailgating, shaking her booty, and attending festivals and concerts.
- The radio personality hosts Two Peas in a Podcast with her good friend at KiddNation.com. The pair began this job several months ago.
- Entering theBig Brother house, she intended to rely on her social game and avoid putting a target on her back early on. She tends not to be emotional, however, revealing that her friends call her a "mannequin" and question if she even has a heart sometimes.
- Elena is a sucker for a guy who can make her laugh.
- Elena's life motto advises people not to go anywhere without beer koozies and a phone charger.