Now that two power couples and one showmance remains, plus Kevin Schlehuber, Paul has latched on to each pair in the hope he'll be taken to the end no matter the outcome of competitions.
Each duo seems to trust Paul whole-heartedly, but he'll have to choose a couple sooner or later and ultimately betray a handful of people in the house.
If Paul does make it to the finale, however, it would be surprising for many viewers if he doesn't win.
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Paul Abrahamian:
- Paul is of Armenian descent and has a wide range of tattoos, including ones that read, "LIVE FAST, NEVER DIE," and "ROCK N ROLL FOREVER."
- Paul, known for constantly yelling "Friendship," was the youngest person on Big Brother's 18th season, as he was only 23 at the time.
- Dogs are everything to him, and he has no issue with kissing a random person's dog on the street.
- Paul owns a clothing brand called Dead Skull Apparel, which includes clothes for both men and women. The line is now selling friendship bracelets!
- The houseguest is a spontaneous thrill-seeker. He enjoys crowd surfing, traveling, hiking and sightseeing.
- Paul is in a new band called Strangefaces and they just released their first music video in June for the song "California Poison."
- Paul finished his education at Pepperdine University. As a teen, he said he wanted to go to law school, but after interning for Parliament, the Los Angeles Superior Courthouse, and a few attorneys, he began to realize he could never be trapped in a routine, office setting.
- The BB houseguest once cheated death by walking out of a car accident scratch-free when he had totaled the vehicle.
- Paul will be launching his own YouTube channel once he finishes competing on Big Brother 19.
- He loves cold brew coffee, Cheetos, peanut butter cups and Reese's Puffs cereal, steak, hot sauce, Dr. Pepper soda and hummus.
- Paul's pets, which include cats and dogs, are named Presa, Blair, Olive, King and Button. He hated leaving his "babies" behind to appear on Big Brother.