Emily and Haley, both 24, got their start on the ABC reality dating franchise by competing for Ben Higgins' heart on Season 20 of The Bachelor, when they called themselves "double trouble" but "double the pleasure... and fun."
The Las Vegas twins went on to appear on Season 3 of Bachelor in Paradise last summer, followed by their own spinoff, The Twins: Happily Ever After? on Freeform, which aired earlier this year. Emily and Haley said in late 2016 they both had boyfriends, but clearly that's no longer the case since they returned to Playa Escondida in Mexico looking for love.
However, new Paradise arrivals have found difficulty landing dates and receiving roses since some couples had all season long to bond and get to know one another. Will the twins break up already-established romances or will they leave single?
- The twins run a lifestyle blog called "Blondesense" together along with a close girlfriend. The trio shares fashion and beauty advice as well as recipes and things they learn while traveling.
- Emily and Haley own five Dachshund dogs together, three of which are named Tobi, Timber and Mazie. Four of the "Weiner dogs" are brown or caramel-colored and one is black.
- Emily and Haley are definitely peppy! They auditioned to be NFL cheerleaders when they appeared on the CMT reality series Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team. Although they didn't make the team, they worked their way up to the semifinals.
- Emily enjoys jet skiing, bike riding, tennis, stand-up paddleboarding and yoga, but you probably won't catch her hiking. She once hiked Camelback Mountain and it must've been exhausting because she never wants to hike again.
- The best way into the girls' hearts is through sugar! They can't resist donuts and candy. Emily even hates vegetables of all kinds.
- If Haley could trade places with anyone for a day, it would be Taylor Swift because she loves everything about her, including how classy she is.