Nick, the former star of Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica and host of The Sing-Off, is paired with pro dancer Peta Murgatroyd on Dancing with the Stars. To make the competition extra interesting, Vanessa is partnered with Peta's husband, Maksim Chmerkovskiy. It's a battle of the couples!
So far, however, Vanessa is coming out ahead, as she has managed to top the judges' leaderboard already with Maksim. But Nick definitely isn't giving up, and he's working really hard.
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Nick Lachey:
- Nick rose to fame as a member of the boy band, 98 Degrees, who sold over 10 million albums worldwide and charted several Top 40 hits. In 2003, Nick launched a solo music career and had a hit 2006 record called "What's Left of Me."
- He is an advocate for children's and humanitarian causes, working with organizations such as Autism Speaks, Feeding America, Make-a-Wish Foundation, The Boys & Girls Club, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), VH-1 Save The Music, The Cincinnati Children's Hospital and The Cincinnati School for Performing Arts.
- Nick has hosted or starred in programs such as VH1's national morning show Big Morning Buzz Live Hosted by Nick Lachey as well as Lacey's Bar, which was a 2015 A&E series that also featured his brother Drew Lachey as they opened a new sports bar in their hometown of Cincinnati, OH.
- The DWTS contestant has guest starred on TV series including Hawaii Five-O, One Tree Hill, Charmed, and Hope & Faith. He also created and executive produced the hit MTV series Taking the Stage, which ran for two seasons and featured the lives of students at his alma mater, the School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati.
- Nick and Vanessa tied the knot in July 2011 and welcomed three children together -- son Camden, born in September 12; daughter Brooklyn, born in January 2015; and son Phoenix, born in December 2016.
- His band 98 Degrees will release their second Christmas album, "Let It Snow" -- a follow-up to their 1999 platinum holiday record "This Christmas" -- which will be available on October 13th with a tour to follow.