'Millionaire' star Megan Hauserman: "It's been a very challenging time"
By Christopher Rocchio, 09/08/2009
Megan Hauserman says she's had a hard time dealing with former Megan Wants a Millionaire bachelor Ryan Jenkins being accused of murder before subsequently taking his own life but she's ready to put the incident behind her.
"It's been a very challenging time," she toldPeople while hosting a party at Las Vegas' The Playground on Friday. "I'm happy to move forward at this point. It's been a very upsetting, sad, tragic situation that nobody could have expected."
Jenkins was still one of 10 suitors vying for Hauserman's heart on the reality dating series -- which filmed earlier this year -- when it was canceled.
While VH1 has denied a recent report that it was giving Hauserman a new reality show, she does apparently have her sights set on returning to television after previously appearing in five reality series -- Beauty and the Geek's third season, Rock of Love with Bret Michaels' second season, I Love Money's first season, Rock of Love: Charm School andMegan Wants a Millionaire.
"I really enjoy being on TV and I love my fans," she told People. "I want to continue doing TV work."
To help her move on from the incident, Hauserman said she's been working with animal rescue charities, traveling and hanging with her friends.
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.