Megan Wants a Millionaire News
Megan Hauserman has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence.
Accused 'Megan' murderer Ryan Jenkins left suicide note on laptop
Ryan Jenkins, the former Megan Wants a Millionaire bachelor who was charged with murdering his wife Jasmine Fiore before committing suicide in a secluded Canadian motel, was remembered by friend and family members during a private memorial service on Thursday.
Police seize computer of dead alleged 'Megan' murderer Ryan Jenkins
Alleged 'Megan' killer Ryan Jenkins told cops wife had perfect teeth
Megan Hauserman says she's had a hard time dealing with former Megan Wants a Millionaire bachelor Ryan Jenkins being accused of murder before subsequently taking his own life but she's ready to put the incident behind her.
VH1 has denied a recent report that the network is giving former Megan Wants a Millionaire star Megan Hauserman a new reality show.
Ryan Jenkins' father is continuing to stand by his son.
Canadian police have announced no charges will be filed against the woman who helped Ryan Jenkins elude authorities after he was charged with murdering Jasmine Fiore.
Evidence found inside Jasmine Fiore's car has revealed signs of a violent struggle between her and Ryan Jenkins and allowed police to piece together a timeline of events in the murder of the 28-year-old swimsuit model.
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic