Lauren is a 30-year-old law school graduate from Naples, FL. The blonde beauty will be vying for Bachelor Nick Viall's heart when the show premieres Monday, January 2 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Nick will be looking for the love of his life after three failed stints on The Bachelor spinoffs.
Lauren will surely catch Nick's attention on Night 1 thanks to her good looks and apparent intelligence, but does she have what it takes to win his heart?
Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lauren Hussey:
- When describing herself as a lover, Lauren says she always gives 100 percent and tries to keep a relationship fun and full of adventure.
- Lauren's all-time favorite movies are Step Brothers, Dirty Dancing and Hocus Pocus.
- If she could be any animal, Lauren says she'd choose a dolphin because they are cute, smart and get to live in a beautiful environment.
- Lauren loves state parks particularly with rock formations, family, sushi, Chap Stick, and her soft vintage Hall & Oates T-shirt.
- Lauren has zero tattoos.
- She is a country person rather than a city person because the outdoors revives her and she could definitely live on a farm.
To see pictures of all of this season's 30 bachelorettes, click here, or for their Night 1 arrivals, click here. Or to check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos, click here, or click here to see a gallery of photos of Lauren.