Lauren currently lives in Marina del Rey, CA and works for Alaska Airlines. Ben revealed after The Bachelor's Season 20 premiere that Lauren -- who was the first woman to step out of a limo that first night -- took his breath away. Because he found Lauren stunning, Ben could only say, "Wow -- just wow," about her entrance.
During another episode, Lauren missed out on a date entirely but Ben assured her that he's still interested. As proof, he printed out a photo of their first conversation together for the bachelorette to keep.
Want to know more about Lauren? Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World compiled about her:
- Lauren experienced heartbreak one month ago when her small black-and-white dog named Tess, who lived for more than 18 years, passed away.
- A couple of her guilty pleasures? Taylor Swift tunes and brunch with mimosas.
- Lauren comes from a close, Christian family in Portland, OR -- which includes a sister Mollie, who is also a flight attendant, and two brothers.
- The bachelorette must be a child at heart. She occasionally sleeps in a bright pink onesie that has a hood with a pig face on it.
- Lauren has "partied" with her grandmother in Las Vegas. That must've been thrilling.
- The blonde beauty, whom Bachelor in Paradise contestant Carly Waddell calls "Cinderella" on Twitter, is 5'7" and has one tattoo.
- From comedy to romance to drama, a few of Lauren's favorite movies include Home Alone, Titanic and The Departed.
- She has a wild side, but will it be too much for Ben? Lauren was arrested for public intoxication in April 2015. She spent a night in Indio County Jail after attending the Coachella Festival with girlfriends.
- If Lauren could trade places with someone for just a day, it would be the First Lady since being the president would be too stressful.
- Lauren impresses a guy she's interested in by preparing a home-cooked meal. However, she'll be the first to run out for Chick-fil-A when she's alone or with girlfriends.
- The bachelorette is a huge fan of the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Lauren attended Whitworth University in Washington and earned herself a degree in Business Management.