Lauren currently lives in Marina del Rey, CA and works for Alaska Airlines. Ben revealed after The Bachelor's Season 20 premiere that Lauren -- who was the first woman to step out of a limo that first night -- took his breath away. Because he found Lauren stunning, Ben could only say, "Wow -- just wow," about her entrance.
During another episode, Lauren missed out on a date entirely but Ben assured her that he's still interested. As proof, he printed out a photo of their first conversation together for the bachelorette to keep.
Want to know more about Lauren? Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World compiled about her:
- Lauren experienced heartbreak one month ago when her small black-and-white dog named Tess, who lived for more than 18 years, passed away.
- A couple of her guilty pleasures? Taylor Swift tunes and brunch with mimosas.
- Lauren comes from a close, Christian family in Portland, OR -- which includes a sister Mollie, who is also a flight attendant, and two brothers.
- The bachelorette must be a child at heart. She occasionally sleeps in a bright pink onesie that has a hood with a pig face on it.
- Lauren has "partied" with her grandmother in Las Vegas. That must've been thrilling.
- The blonde beauty, whom Bachelor in Paradise contestant Carly Waddell calls "Cinderella" on Twitter, is 5'7" and has one tattoo.
- From comedy to romance to drama, a few of Lauren's favorite movies include Home Alone, Titanic and The Departed.
- She has a wild side, but will it be too much for Ben? Lauren was arrested for public intoxication in April 2015. She spent a night in Indio County Jail after attending the Coachella Festival with girlfriends.
- If Lauren could trade places with someone for just a day, it would be the First Lady since being the president would be too stressful.
- Lauren impresses a guy she's interested in by preparing a home-cooked meal. However, she'll be the first to run out for Chick-fil-A when she's alone or with girlfriends.
- The bachelorette is a huge fan of the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Lauren attended Whitworth University in Washington and earned herself a degree in Business Management.
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.