Below is a list of eight facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lauren Burnham:
- Lauren began working for Vonage as a business solutions sales executive in February 2017.
- If she could be any fictional character, Lauren would choose Elsa from Frozen because she has always wanted to be a Disney princess.
- Lauren graduated from Old Dominion University in 2015 with a B.S. in Psychology. She also took courses at Central Washington University from 2010 to 2011.
- The 5'5" bachelorette has no tattoos.
- Her guilty pleasure TV shows are Botched and The Real Housewives.
- Lauren's highest athletic achievement was receiving a second-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- Lauren ended an engagement shortly before appearing on The Bachelor. According to her wedding website on The Knot -- which has recently been deleted -- Lauren had set a date to marry her ex, professional hockey player Christopher Crane, in July 2017.
- The bachelorette owns an adorable dog named Dallas. She nicknamed her pup "Lil D" and believes there is nothing better than "a doodle hug."
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Lauren!