Kim Kardashian clarifies her 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' departure comments
By Reality TV World staff, 02/21/2013
Kim Kardashian apparently plans to stick with reality TV at least a little longer than previously reported.
The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star has clarified a recent magazine interview in which she said she would only be doing two more seasons of the E! reality series.
"I'm ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships. I'm realizing everyone doesn't need to know everything," Kardashian told Dujour Magazine, reportedly adding that Keeping Up with the Kardashians' ninth season would defintely be her last.
According to the magazine, the entire Kardashian family is currently only under contract for one additional Keeping Up with the Kardashians season beyond the currently-filming eighth season that is tentatively scheduled to premiere in June.
However, Kardashian clarified her Keeping Up with the Kardashians departure comments after the Dujour interview was published Wednesday, explaining the Kardashian clan is actually already committed to a tenth season of the show.
"I know that many of you have read the Dujour Magazine interview I just did. In the article, I was asked about continuing on with Keeping Up with the Kardashians. As everyone knows, we are extremely proud of the show and all of us are staying on through at least Season 10," she wrote in a blog post on her website.
"The show remains to be my number 1 priority and itâ€™s a big part of my life and I enjoy every moment of it. It has given me such a rare opportunity to share more of my life with all of you and has brought my family closer to each other. I'm looking forward to the new season and beyond. The fact is that I have many goals that I still need to reach and accomplish and I (like so many of you) don't know where my life will be in the next couple of years, but I'm looking forward to continuing this journey."