Kevin is a 55-year-old stay-at-home dad and the oldest player on Big Brother this season; however, Kevin is still pretty hip and fresh thanks to his kids.
Kevin doesn't perform well in physical challenges, but he appears to have had a decent social game thus far and managed to work both sides of the house to ensure his safety and position in the game.
But Kevin was recently caught communicating with the house's enemy, Cody Nickson, and if he keeps that up, Kevin's houseguests may turn on him and vote him out.
Will Kevin manage to remain off everyone's eviction nomination radar or will his association with Cody mess up his game?
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Kevin Schlehuber:
- The smooth talker is originally from Mission Hill, a small neighborhood in Boston, and he currently resides in Bridgewater, Massachusetts, a small town outside Boston.
- Kevin has been married for 31 years and he has seven kids, including six daughters, but he has no grandchildren. His only son is his youngest child.
- Kevin's favorite activities are hanging out with his family, watching movies, going to the beach, exercising, and playing pool or darts with his kids.
- The BB houseguest considers himself a sharp dresser and an easy-going guy with an awesome story to tell for every subject or occasion.
- Big Brother viewers saw Kevin wrap his torso in saran wrap before bed because he believes it keeps his abs tight while he sleeps. Well, that's no joke! He apparently does the same routine when he's home and claims it helps him stay in shape.
- Kevin was crowned Mr. Massachusetts when he was younger, and he rocked the sash and everything. He also previously did some professional modeling.
- Kevin enjoyed playing basketball in his neighborhood when he was a kid and he prides himself on his ability to slam dunk a basketball.
- Kevin describes himself as caring, humorous and charismatic.
- The BB contestant's birthday is August 7, so that makes him a Leo.
- Kevin's father Andrew F. Schlehuber Jr., known as "The Cheese," was indicted as a drug dealer by a Suffolk, MA, grand jury in June 2002.
At age 69, he was convicted of three counts of trafficking in 28 grams or more of cocaine, four counts of cocaine distribution, and single counts of conspiracy to traffic in 200 grams of cocaine and possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute, according to The Boston Globe. Andrew was accused of being a major supplier of Boston's cocaine in the 1990s for about 10 years.
Andrew was sentenced in August 2006 to a decade behind bars in a state prison. Prior to hearing the verdict, he suffered a mild heart attack, according to The Globe. Like Kevin, Andrew welcomed seven children, but he also has 25 grandchildren.