Keo, a 27-year-old professional South African ballroom dancer, was the first African-American professional dancer ever to compete on Dancingwith the Stars.
Keo will be paired with entertainer and reality TV veteran Charo when Season 24 of the ABC reality dancing competition premieres Monday, March 20 at 8PM ET/PT.
The handsome dancer will be appearing on Dancing with the Stars for his fifth season. In Season 22, he finished in sixth place with Jodie Sweetin after having difficulty making it past Week 3 on the show. Want to learn more about him?
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Keo Motsepe:
- Keo was born on November 24, 1989 in Pretoria, South Africa.
- He started dancing at age 5 after his best friend suggested they try it out for fun. His career exploded at age 11 when Keo participated in international Latin ballroom dance competitions and became the reigning South African Dance Champion for eight straight years.
- In 2012, Keo made history by becoming the first South African to join the "Burn the Floor" World Tour. He toured as the show's principal dancer on its Australia and Japan tours.
- Keo performed weekly productions of "Burn the Floor" on the Norwegian Cruise Line's Breakaway Getaway.
- Keo made his television debut performing as a professional guest on South Africa's version of Strictly Come Dancing in 2013.