Kendall is a 26-year-old set dresser from Los Angeles, CA. The blonde beauty introduced herself to Arie, a 36-year-old pro racing driver turned real estate agent, when The Bachelor premiered January 1 on ABC.
Kendall looked beautiful when she first stepped out of a limo wearing a metallic light pink dress. She later serenaded Arie with an original song on her ukulele during the cocktail party, and fans can check out some of her music videos on Instagram.
Kendall seemed to make a great first impression on the Bachelor, as she made him laugh and captured his attention. Arie ultimately decided to give her a rose at the season's first official Rose Ceremony. Curious to learn more about this quirky and confident bachelorette whom Arie calls "interesting" and "smart?"
Below is a list of seven facts Reality TV World has compiled about Kendall Long:
- Kendall graduated from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco in 2014 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism, and she also ran track in college.
- Kendall is 5'6" and has no tattoos.
- If she could be any animal, the bachelorette would choose a bat because it's a flying mammal. Kendall's sister also told her that her spirit animal is a bat because she sees the beauty in dark things.
- Kendall has a twin sister named Kylie and an adorable big dog named Odin.
- Kendall is a set dresser for Not Safe with Nikki Glaser at Comedy Central. She previously designed sets for the KeepingUp with the Kardashians' 10-year anniversary special as well as MTV's Ridiculousness.
- She enjoys biking, painting, traveling, hiking, photography, and most of all, taxidermy. She has a massive taxidermy collection, with one of her latest additions being a seal she found at an antique market and named Mugatu.
- Five things Kendall can't live without are reading, family, love, curiosity, and cheese.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Kendall!