Kendall is a 26-year-old set dresser from Los Angeles, CA.
Kendall hasn't received a one-on-one date all season long, but she and Arie took a huge leap in their relationship when The Bachelor star decided to keep her and eliminate Krystal Nielson during the only two-on-one date of the season.
Arie and Kendall's date in Paris concluded with a kiss on top of the Eiffel Tower, and it was arguably the most romantic moment of Arie's journey on the show. Kendall was lucky in that regard, but she'll probably be desperate for more alone time with Arie going into hometown dates.
Only four women will be able to take Arie home to meet their families. Will Arie give this quirky yet poised bachelorette one of those dates or is their romance too far behind the others?
Until we find out for sure, let's learn more about this blonde beauty.
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Kendall Long:
- Kendall graduated from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco in 2014 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism, and she also ran track in college.
- The most romantic present she ever received was an alligator hand holding an iron heart in a jar from her ex. She thought it was sweet!
- Kendall is 5'6" and has no tattoos.
- If she could be any animal, the bachelorette would choose a bat because it's a flying mammal. Kendall's sister also told her that her spirit animal is a bat because she sees the beauty in dark things.
- The most outrageous thing Kendall has ever done? She once drove a car off of a ramp and through the caboose of a moving train. She swears it's true.
- Kendall is a set dresser for Not Safe with Nikki Glaser at Comedy Central. She previously designed sets for the Keeping Up with the Kardashians' 10-year anniversary special as well as MTV's Ridiculousness.
- She enjoys biking, painting, traveling, hiking, photography, and most of all, taxidermy. She has a massive taxidermy collection that appears to spook Arie a little bit.
- Kendall has a twin sister named Kylie and an adorable big dog named Odin.
- Five things Kendall can't live without are reading, family, love, curiosity, and cheese.
- If Kendall could be any fictional character, she would choose James Kirk from Star Trek because she'd love to explore crazy worlds.
- Kendall's ideal mate is tall, has an easy smile and the type of body that could survive a zombie apocalypse.
- The top three things on her bucket list are visiting Japan and checking out a Hedgehog cafe, scuba diving by a shipwreck, and hanging out with pigs in the Bahamas.