Josephine is a 24-year-old unemployed nurse from Santa Cruz, CA. The 5'7 3/4" blonde beauty hasn't gotten a one-on-one date with Nick yet, but she shines every now and then with her silly antics and great sense of humor.
Josephine will probably go down as the bachelorette who slapped Nick across the face on a group date. (She had to pretend she was breaking up with him). Will they ever break up again?
Josephine could be "the one" Nick has been searching for all this time, but until we find out for sure, let's learn more about her.
Below is a list of eight facts Reality TV World has compiled about Josephine Tutman:
- If Josephine could be someone else for just one day, she'd choose Steven Hawking just to know what it's like to get inside his brain.
- She admires her brother most in the world because he's a great inspiration, who is also her best friend and motivator in life.
- Josephine is Jewish by culture but open to all religions. She loves God and considers herself a spiritual person.
- The bachelorette's all-time favorite book is A Thousand Splendid Suns. Josephine says it changed her life and she's never been more connected to imaginary people.
- She loves theater and participated in musical theater in high school.
- Josephine's biggest date fear is bad breath and an awkward kisser.
- Josephine recently joined the skin treatment team in San Jose, CA. They specialize in dermatology, microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
- The bachelorette can't live anywhere that isn't right by an ocean.