Joelle "JoJo" Fletcher -- 12 things about 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins' bachelorette
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 02/22/2016
Joelle "JoJo" Fletcher, a 24-year-old real estate developer from Dallas, TX, didn't initially receive a ton of air time so far on The Bachelor, but that's expected to change.
JoJo, who's originally from Argyle, TX, is competing for Ben Higgins' heart on The Bachelor's currently-airing 20th season. The Persian beauty caught Ben's attention on Night 1 by stepping out of her limo with a giant unicorn mask on.
Ben then requested JoJo's presence at a "back to high school" group date, which was featured in last week's episode. Ben asked JoJo to join him on a rooftop that night and the couple shared a romantic kiss.
Ben wrote in his blog he felt like they were the only two people in the world at that moment, and JoJo admitted she found love potential with the Bachelor.
So, she has a bubbly personality and can be swept off her feet. But what else do we know about her?
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World compiled about the bachelorette:
- She's lucky she didn't trip when stepping out of the limo on The Bachelor's first night of filming. JoJo admitted she couldn't see anything with that unicorn head on.
- JoJo has a best friend who makes her laugh and forces her to exercise: A brown German Shorthaired Pointer named Jackson who has an adorable white belly with little brown spots all over it.
- The bachelorette is up for a relaxing day of golf or more adventurous activities outdoors such as hiking, zip lining and waterfall jumping.
- JoJo has two brothers -- one of whom, half-brother Ben Patton, starred on NBC's Ready For Love reality series. Unfortunately, the show tanked even though the ladies loved him.
- JoJo loves women in comedy. She was a huge fan of Joan Rivers for relentlessly being herself as well as Ellen DeGeneres. JoJo is all about female empowerment.
- The bachelorette owns JHF Realty Development LLC, and before that, she was a sales executive for Legacy Medical. JoJo left Legacy Medical in 2014.
- JoJo graduated from Baylor University in 2011 with a Bachelor of Applied Science degree.
- What turns the bachelorette off? JoJo says selfishness is one of the most unattractive qualities a person can possess.
- JoJo likes a wide variety of music including Ed Sheeran, Maroon 5, country and the band LANY.
- She'd probably love going to an NBA game with Ben. JoJo is a big fan of the Dallas Mavericks.
- Count Wedding Crashers, Clueless, Patch Adams and Something Borrowed among the bachelorette's all-time favorite movies.
- JoJo has faith in common with Ben. The Christian shares Bible quotes on social media and admits if she could go to lunch with three people, Jesus would be one of them.