Jason is a 38-year-old rodeo clown from Humeston, IA, and his "ride or die" in the game is Alex Ow. Jason has been sitting pretty in the game up until he became Head of Household during the double live-eviction episode last week.
Josh Martinez disliked how Jason seemed "on the fence" about nominating Mark Jansen and Elena Davies for eviction at the time, so now he is viewed as shady and untrustworthy. But as long as Mark stays in the Big Brother house, Jason will be fine.
Jason and Alex are a strong power couple, so they will need to watch out. Paul Abrahamian would also love to get rid of Jason so that he can become Alex's No. 1 ally and buddy.
With the Power of Veto competition ahead, Jason has a shot to win the veto and remove himself from the chopping block, allowing the HoH -- Christmas Abbott -- to then backdoor Mark. Will Jason succeed?
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jason Dent:
- Jason's nickname is Whistle-Nut, a name that gets a lot of traffic because kids love repeating it and it makes adults laugh.
- Jason never watched Big Brother before entering the house and his expectations were to simply focus, be present and use his senses.
- In addition to being a rodeo clown, Jason also enjoys bull fighting, stunt work, comedy, serving as an auctioneer, and appearing at promotions or parties.
Since he's in high-pressure and stress situations all the time, he figured he would do well in the competition.
- Jason and his wife Holly have a two-year-old son together. They are also currently expecting their second child together.
- If Jason could choose three things to take into the house with him, he'd pick his bull, a radio and a trampoline.
- The BB houseguest has been married to Holly for 14 years. She works as a cosmetologist and runway model for wedding apparel.
- Jason, standing 6'4" tall, considers himself a storyteller extraordinaire because his stories are always true, creative and infectious.
- Jason, who was born July 12, 1979, graduated from Northwest Missouri State University with a degree in agricultural management.
- If he had to choose three adjectives to describe himself, he'd choose charismatic, ambitious and athletic.
- Jason made the Montana High School Rodeo State Finals in 2015 with his bull Ole, according to NBC Montana, which is pronounced "Oh-lee."