Heather is a 30-year-old dancer, model, actress and singer who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. She is best known for her comedic role as Brittany Pierce on Fox's hit series Glee.
While clearly uber-talented and experienced in dance, Heather has struggled to receive very high scores from the Dancing with the Stars judges, who initially set high standards for her and therefore tend to be critical of her ballroom performances. Heather, however, has an excellent shot to make it to the finals.
Heather will resume dancing with Maksim now that he has recovered from a leg injury that happened in the second week of the ABC reality dancing competition. DWTS Troupe member Alan Bersten had been filling in for Maksim. Want to learn more about Heather?
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Heather Morris:
- Heather was born on February 1, 1987 in Ventura County, CA, but she was raised in Scottsdale, AZ. The blonde beauty began dancing at age 9 and moved to Los Angeles to pursue her entertainment career at age 19.
- In 2006, Heather competed on Season 2 of So You Think You Can Dance. She made it through "Vegas Week" without being cut but failed to make the Top 20.
- After college, Heather was invited to join Beyonce's "I Am... Sasha Fierce" world tour. She served as a backup dancer in multiple tours for Beyonce and performed on the American Music Awards, Saturday Night Live, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and more.
- Heather was named the Celebrity Style Ambassador for FLIRT! Cosmetics, an Estee Lauder cosmetics line, in December 2010. That same year, she made the Maxim Hot 100 list, coming in at No. 85.
- Heather has appeared on How I Met Your Mother and Comedy Bang! Bang!. She also recently starred in the movies Spring Breakers, Folk Hero & Funny Guy, and Most Likely to Die.
- The Dancing with the Stars contestant is married to her husband Taylor Hubbell, whom she met in high school but only began dating when he was a college baseball player who contacted her via Myspace.
The couple tied the knot in May 2015 and have welcomed two sons together: Elijah, 3, and Owen, 1. Elijah was born in September 2013. Heather and Taylor got engaged in August 2014. Owen was born in February 2016.