Erika is a 45-year-old sassy, fun and provocative performer whose real name is Erika Girardi. She created the alter ego "Erika Jayne" in order to keep her stage persona separate from her personal life.
Erika has survived three eliminations onDancing with the Stars so far and tends to land in the middle of the judges' leaderboard each week. During the "Most Memorable Year" week of performances, Erika and Gleb were in jeopardy of going home, so the singer wrote in her blog that it lit a fire under her going into the April 17 show themed "Disney Night."
Want to learn more about The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, who joined the Bravo reality series back in Season 6?
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Erika Jayne:
- Erika was raised in Atlanta, GA, by her single mother, a classically-trained pianist. Erika attended North Atlanta High School, and at age 18, left her hometown and moved to New York City to pursue her dream of becoming a singer. Erika eventually moved to Los Angeles.
- Erika married twice in her life and welcomed a son with her first husband. She tied the knot with her current spouse, famed attorney Thomas Girardi, in 1999.
- The blonde beauty made her music debut in 2007 with her first single "Rollercoaster." She has since collaborated with Flo Rida, and her latest single is called "XXpen$ive."
- Erika previously appeared on the science-fiction TV film Sharknado: The 4th Awakens as well as the Animal Planet series Tanked. Erika also once guest starred on CBS' daytime soap opera The Young and the Restless.
- The Dancing with the Stars contestant has attained nine No. 1 songs on the Dance Club Songs chart as of 2016.
- Erika has said her style icons are 1940s film star and dancer Rita Hayworth as well as 1950s sex symbol and actress Marilyn Monroe.