For this season, Emma is partnered with Property Brothers star Drew Scott. Drew may not be the best dancer on the show right now, but he's drastically improving week to week and had his best performance so far on "Disney Night," when he and Emma tied for sixth place on the judges' leaderboard.
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Emma Slater:
- Emma, standing 5'5" tall, was born on December 25, 1988, so she must always have a very merry Christmas!
- Emma started her training in ballroom and Latin American dance at age 10. Her professional career began at age 16 when she went on an English tour called Simply Ballroom.
- She loves to match a blazer with most of her ensembles, like patchwork jeans or plaid trousers and a cropped T-shirt. She appreciates how she can express herself through fashion, just like she can with dancing.
- Emma was featured in the movie Mamma Mia! starring Meryl Streep in 2008 and also appeared in George Michael's music video "Round Here" when she was a teenager.
- The blonde beauty is engaged to former Dancing with the Stars pro and current Troupe member Sasha Farber. He popped the question live during a results show after performing a romantic routine with Emma. While the pair have the ball rolling on wedding plans, they have yet to set a date.
- Emma is a salad and fish person. She also enjoys raw vegetables with hummus (but not celery) and smoothies made with almond milk, banana, kale, spirulina, apple and plant-based protein. Her guilty pleasure snack? Popcorn, movie style.