Drew and Emma may not top the judges' leaderboard week to week, but no one can argue Drew is working hard and improving with each passing rehearsal. His personality also brings a lot of life to the ballroom. Curious to learn more about this contestant?
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Drew Scott:
- Raised on a ranch in Vancouver, Canada, Scott's passion for entrepreneurship began at age seven, when he and Jonathan started their first business.
By 18, they were buying and flipping homes, and by their mid-20s they had a thriving real estate, design and renovation business with hundreds of clients.
- Drew and Jonathan's Property Brothers show -- which began as My Dream Home -- has launched many HGTV spinoff series, such as Brother vs. Brother and Property Brothers at Home.
The latest spinoff, Property Brothers at Home: Drew's Honeymoon House, premieres in late November.
- With Jonathan, Drew is co-founder of Scott Brothers Entertainment, which dabbles in TV, film and digital platforms. He also co-founded Scott Living, which features a designer collection of indoor and outdoor furniture, decor and bedding.
- Drew knows karate! He previously earned a 2nd-degree black belt and also won multiple Canadian National Championships.
- The DWTS contestant is a New York Times bestselling author. Drew and Jonathan first released Dream Home: The Property Brothers' Ultimate Guide to Finding & FixingYour Perfect House, and their memoir titled It Takes Two: Our Story was just released on September 5.
- Because of his Scottish heritage, Drew was a competitive bagpiper as a child. He also has experience riding horses.
- Drew considers himself a health nut who likes to work out every day and rarely drinks alcohol, but he's powerless when it comes to pizza, ice cream and Yorkshire pudding.
- Drew loves acting and comedy. In high school, he did improv, sketch and stand-up comedy, and he later books roles on the shows Smallville and Breaker High.