DeMario Jackson -- 7 things to know about the bachelor at center of 'Bachelor in Paradise' incident
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 06/12/2017
DeMario Jackson joined the Season 4 cast of Bachelor in Paradise, which began filming last week and was scheduled to debut on August 8.
On Day 1 of filming the series, however, multiple sources told People that DeMario, a 30-year-old executive recruiter from Century City, CA, was allegedly guilty of sexual misconduct while hooking up with Corinne Olympios in a pool.
Those sources claim DeMario took advantage of Corinne because she was extremely drunk and unable to provide proper consent, but insiders close to DeMario told TMZ that he's currently on good terms with Corinne and a producer simply felt "uncomfortable" watching the sexual footage that was taped.
DeMario was definitely dubbed a badboy and troublemaker on The Bachelorette, as Rachel Lindsay sent him packing for having a girlfriend back home. And it appears he entered and left Paradise with the same reputation given production of Bachelor in Paradise has been indefinitely suspended -- and the entire cast has already been flown home from Mexico.
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about DeMario Jackson:
- The 6'4" bachelor considers himself "100 percent the party starter," who is always blowing his whistle and making noise, rather than "the wingman" or "the laid back guy." He admittedly loves attention.
- DeMario doesn't have any pets, but when he has children one day, he plans to own a pet lion.
- DeMario works as a recruiting consultant at Michael Page and previously held a job as the director of special events for Carnival Cruise Line.
- The most romantic gift DeMario has ever received were surprise tickets to a Beyonce and Jay Z concert.
- His favorite dessert is strawberry cheesecake and his favorite actor is Denzel Washington. DeMario considers Denzel an incredible human, husband, father and mentor.
- DeMario attended California State University, Fresno for one year before transferring to the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising. He graduated from the Fashion Institute in 2009.
- DeMario's ideal mate would be outgoing, funny, crazy, calm, cool, loud, geeky, and a people person.