Corinne is a 24-year-old business owner from Miami, FL. The blonde beauty with a body to kill will be vying for Bachelor Nick Viall's heart when the show premieres Monday, January 2 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Nick will be looking for the love of his life after three failed stints on The Bachelor spinoffs. She could end up being "the one."
In addition to running an online business, Corinne appears to also be a model, as her Instagram is filled with professional photos -- most of which are sexy and flirty. It's likely she'll catch Nick's eye on Night 1, but will she have what it takes to win his heart?
Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Corinne Olympios:
- People often accuse her of having lip injections or fillers, but she swears by the fact her pout is all-natural and she got it from her mom!
- Corinne owns an adorable chihuahua and has a younger brunette sister.
- Corinne enjoys coffee, sushi, gym sessions and mall runs. She also claims to have a weirdness her BFF only truly understands.
- The bachelorette has tattoos hidden on her body but they have already faded because she's in the process of lasering them off. We wonder what she wants to cover up?
- If she could be any animal, Corinne would pick a cheetah because they are "strong and fierce."
- Corinne's guilty pleasure is the TV show Frasier.
To see pictures of all of this season's 30 bachelorettes, click here, or for their Night 1 arrivals, click here. And to check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos, click here, or click here to see more photos of Corinne!