Cody is a 32-year-old construction sales representative from Lake Mills, IA, who currently resides in Plano, TX.
Cody got kicked out of the Big Brother house when Paul Abrahamian was Head of Household, but he won his way back into the game by defeating the returning player in a table-maze showdown. Once Cody re-entered the house, he teamed up with his girlfriend, Jessica Graf, again and attempted to pick up his social game.
Upon his Big Brother return, Jessica won HoH as well as the Power of Veto; however, the house has other plans and Cody may end up blindsided.
Will Cody and Jessica ever win back trust and, as Paul would say, friendship? If not, Jessica has "The Halting Hex" temptation to use, which will save him from another eviction.
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Cody Nickson:
- Cody is a single father with a five-year-old daughter whom he would've lived with this summer had he not competed on Big Brother.
Cody therefore said he gave up time with his child to play the game and hopefully win the $500,000 grand prize.
- Cody said he plans to quit his job as a construction sales rep after the show because he really hates going door to door as a salesman and getting doors slammed in his face.
He'd love to start his own company, not in sales.
- The houseguest claims he can solve a Rubik's cube in less than a minute and has never worn a suit or cologne before.
- Cody prides himself on his honest personality. He believes that when a person lies, it's a sign of weakness because he or she is probably scared of something.
The former Marine also considers himself confident, charming and sweet.
- The BB houseguest said he never cries -- ever, so there will be no tears on the show. He also gets annoyed when grown men make "victim noises," meaning they moan or groan upon hurting themselves.
- Cody loves surfing. He began surfing when he was stationed in North Carolina and now he takes trips to enjoy the activity, such as to Hawaii.
He also has a good time riding his motorcycle.
- Prior to being cast on Big Brother, Cody never took a selfie before. He also claims to have never been offended by anyone in his entire life.