Clay Aiken hits the media circuit to promote "Measure of a Man" debut album
By Andrea Sellers, 10/13/2003
With American Idol 2 runner-up Clay Aiken's debut album getting released tomorrow, Tuesday, October 14, the media blitzkrieg has begun, and unless you live under a rock (or don't own a television) then odds are that you'll soon be seeing Clay appearing on a television near you.
Don't worry Clay fans, if you miss your chance to see America's favorite second-place finisher performing "Invisible" on tonight's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on NBC to promote tomorrow's "Measure of a Man" release, you'll still have plenty of other chances.
A listing of some of Clay's major upcoming appearances is listed below.
• Friday, Oct. 17 - Get a double-shot of Clay by tuning into "The Early Show" on CBS and then switching over to ABC's "The View"
• Saturday, Oct. 18 - Clay sings the national anthem before Game 1 of the World Series (FOX)
• Sunday, Nov. 16 - American Music Awards (ABC)
• Thursday, Nov. 27 - Macy's Thankgiving Day Parade (NBC)
• Saturday, Nov. 29 - Nickelodeon Christmas special
• Wednesday, Dec. 10 - Billboard Music Awards (FOX)
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.